Thank you for completing Step 1 of the membership process.
Please go to Step 2 and submit payment.
Once your payment has been submitted and received, you will then be a member of The Robinett Family Association, Inc.
Your membership will include:
1. Your official RFA family lineage number and membership card.
2. One-on-one assistance with genealogy research from the Robinett family historian.
3. Access to the RFA’s online database of nearly 57,000 individuals and descendants of Allen Robinett and Margaret Symm dating back to 1682.
4. An opportunity to include your family in the RFA’s online database for the benefit of future generations.
5. A subscription to the RFA Newsletter & Journal, a publication that features family history, news and the latest research.
6. Acceptance into the RFA MEMBERS ONLY Facebook group.
7. Admittance to RFA board meetings held in St. Louis, Missouri.
Very Important: To receive items 1 — 4 you MUST have an official RFA family lineage number. To receive your number, download, complete and submit the Family Group Form from Step 3 of the membership process on our website. Once our family historian receives your Family Group Form he will search for documented proof that you are descended from Allen and Margaret Robinett. This will allow him to add you to our database and assign you an official RFA family lineage number. Depending upon the complexity of your family line this can take weeks or even months. If he has any additional questions he will contact you.
After your RFA family lineage number is determined by our family historian:
1. You will receive via USPS your official RFA lineage number and membership card.
2. You can go to the RFA Database to register for your user account. After registering for your user account you will be contacted via email by the database manager when your information has been entered and your password has been activated. Registration is not immediate and may take a few days.
Thank you for joining The Robinette Family Association, Inc.!